ArCADia-TELECOMMUNICATIONS NETWORKS MINI is an industry-specific module of the ArCADia BIM system, based on the ideology of Building Information Modelling (BIM).
ArCADia-TELECOMMUNICATIONS NETWORKS MINI enables the development of the design documentation for external fibre-optic and copper telecommunications networks. The program is intended primarily for the design engineers of external telecommunications networks and for design and contracting companies that deal in developing network concepts, industry-specific drawings, compiling an inventory of the existing network and for all persons working in the telecommunications industry.
The limitations of the ArCADia-TELECOMMUNICATIONS NETWORKS MINI program in comparison to the full version:
commands for generating calculation reports and overviews that are not available:
- overview of cable chambers
- overview of primary sewage system sections
- overview of surveying points coordinates
- description of the fibre-optic cable route
- overview of fibre-optic cable sections
- analysis of the fibre-optic cable damping
- description of the telecommunications cable route
- overview of telecommunications cable sections
- analysis of cable tracks damping and impedance
- insertion of lists of profile contents and lists of connectors in structures: not available
Mapping of the module’s structures in a 3D view: not available
Possibility of detecting collisions within the module’s structure: not available.
In order to work, all industry-specific modules need a license for:
ArCADia LT or ArCADia 10 or ArCADia PLUS 10 or Autodesk software AutoCAD® 2014/2015/2016/2017
If an industry-specific module is installed as an overlay for AutoCAD® software, ArCADia AC module is required.